These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract through which Visible Worx will deliver a service to you as a Campaign Tracker client or website visitor. By using this website you are automatically agreeing to all of our Terms and Conditions and you are providing us with the appropriate consent to handle your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Protection of Personal Information Act. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Trademarks and Copyright
Visible Worx is a registered trademark of Rascasse (Pty) Ltd.
- The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. All trade marks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
- No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website. All rights in material on this website are reserved to Visible Worx
- Use of any software available to use or for downloading from this website or using the website is governed by the terms of the license agreement accompanying the software.
Visible Worx Campaign Tracker
- The Visible Worx Campaign Tracker is for the sole use of named Visible Worx clients
- Your Visible Worx Campaign Tracker account is activated when you are issued a username and password. This allows access to materials which are restricted for your use only. It is your responsibility to ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential. You are liable for your use and any unauthorised use of your account login details.
- Your membership is personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- Visible Worx will restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so.
- Visible Worx reserves the right to suspend or cancel any account with or without notice at any time.
- You agree to use the Visible Worx website and Campaign Tracker for lawful personal purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- You must not use the content on the Visible Worx website or Campaign Tracker for any marketing related purpose without written consent.
- Campaign Tracker collateral will be made available for the duration of your campaign, and three months thereafter
Visible Worx Shop
- Our online shop and catalogue is for the purposes of placing orders only.
- All product information in our shop is correct at the time of entering the information, however we reserve the right to change products and product descriptions at any time.
- Upon receipt of your online order a member of our team will be in touch to discuss and confirm your requirements and you will receive an email outlining the cost estimate, estimated delivery, shipping methods and total costs ( including packaging and delivery ). If you are happy with this you will confirm in writing, by email, that you wish to proceed to place an order.
- When you send us an order you agree that any and all information you give us is accurate and complete.
- No contract for the sale of any products will exist between Visible Worx and yourself until we accept your order by emailing a confirmation invoice to the address provided.
- If we are unable to process your order you will receive an email from us with the solution we propose and if you are not happy with our proposal you may not proceed with your order